How to embed your countdown widget
So you've customized your widget and generated your embed code, now how do you add it to your own website?
You need to copy the HTML code that we provided and paste it into your own website. The steps will be different depending on the type of software you use to manage your website but there is one thing that is common to all software and very important.
Whatever type of software you use to create your web content, you must ensure you are adding the embed code while in HTML mode.
- Blogger: Use Edit HTML not Compose
- Wordpress: Use HTML not Visual
- Drupal: Set input format to Full HTML
- Weebly: Use the Custom HTML element
- Webs: Click HTML in the top right
Every website management tool is different and if you're having trouble embedding your countdown widget using your chosen software please contact us and we'll try to help.